30 April 2015.
In addition to the duties defined in the statutory requirements for modules, M-Inexas has the following non-delegable and inalienable duties:
- Provide overall management of Inexas to determine the ultimate direction of the organization.
- Uphold and maintain the Inexas Statute.
- The Statute defines the organisational of Inexas, details how revenue is distributed, etc.
- Note that M-Legal will prepare the wording but the content is the responsibility of the M-Inexas committee.
- Appoint and remove the persons and organisations entrusted with the conduct of business and to regulate their authority to sign.
- Supervise persons and organizations entrusted with the conduct of business.
- Compile and publish an annual report.
- Prepare and call the Annual General Meeting.
- Manager Keith Whittingham
- Inventor: Keith Whittingham