- Bocale - Connects consumers to service providers on the mobile internet.
- Config - Better configuration for Java applications
- FSM - Finite State Machine
- Notional - An application that support adaptive learning
- Oak - Better than JSON, much better than XML. Oak files are similar to JSON files and can be used to store pretty well any data. The Oak library parses Oak files and can construct objects automatically.
- TAD - Thread Attached Data: A lightweight Java library add-on / replacement for dependency injection that allows you to make state and services encapsulated in objects available to other objects within the execution of a single thread.
- Willow - Flexible, adaptable workflow engine.